To view and fill out the forms listed, you will need Adobe Reader. This is especially important for Mac users, as these forms will not work as intended using anything other than Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com.
*Note*- some browsers use their own built-in PDF viewer. If issues arise, save the document to your computer and re-open using Adobe Reader.
- Our practice accepts new patients for both gynecologic and obstetric care.
- It is a good idea to schedule a yearly exam at least 8 months in advance, although we frequently are able to accommodate patients in less time.
- It may be necessary for you to see someone other than your regular physician if your need is emergent.
- Please bring your picture ID and your insurance card to all appointments.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify our office in advance. There is a $25 no show fee if you do not notify us in advance of your appointment time.
- In an effort to stay on schedule, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment if you are more than fifteen minutes late.
- Prescription Refills will be called in during regular office hours. Please allow 24 hours for your prescription to be refilled. No Narcotics will be called in on after hours or on weekends.